Saturday, March 3, 2018

All that glitters is not goldfish.

With the success I've been having with the leadouts I tried it on a plane with a full fuselage (not a profile). It didn't work. I figure the round shape of the fuselage, in cross section, allows the air to flow over it more evenly than the slab sided profile. Also there is little to no engine offset built into the full fuselage and I use offset shims on the profiles. Today I'm going to try the Chipmunk. That plane is the poorest overall flying plane I have. I moved the leadouts forward like the others so I'm hoping it helps. If not it will go into the raffle in our October contest.
   I got the title from an old cartoon show "Rocky and Bullwinkle". There was a segment called "Fractured Fairy Tales" in it one comment at the end of the skit was what I used for the title.

1 comment:

Qu'que chose said...

There are some Mason Jars somewhere!