Friday, March 23, 2018

Fixing screwups.

As careful as I can get I applied the name of two planes on the wings. They really looked good until I realized that I put the names on the wrong wings. They should be on the left wing. After a while I figured that putting a second name on the other wing would balance things out. I contacted the graphics guy and he made me two more sets plus another set for the full fuselage version.
  I flew the Twister with the new engine and it ran very well. I had to use lines from another plane as I forgot to bring the right lines.
  The electrics that control the motor speed and run time acted up on the second flight. I tried to re program it but couldn't. I sent it back for repair. I did fly the other electric plane and it's flying very well. It has pote

ntiometers and is easier to adjust.

1 comment:

Sweet Pea said...

You're getting really good with the nice photos of the planes! Yes!