Monday, April 23, 2018

Selections begin.

  I went to a Dodge dealer this morning to get a recall taken care of. It was the second recall on the same air bag. The local dealer put me on a 75 day waiting list and the other place would have taken me last Friday but I waited until Monday.
  The wind was blowing by the time I got back but we went to the park anyway. I brought two planes to fly and decide which was the better to take to El Dorado. The Bearcat is better looking than the older P-39. But it is less stable in inverted flight. The P-39 is a profile and is easier to adjust and handle. The P-39 flew a bit better than the Bearcat so the P-39 wins the first of the fly offs. Tomorrow I'm comparing the Mo'Best and the Nomad 5 for the profile event. I may compare the winner with the Nomad 1 that has never failed to get a podium finish. After that it's the Legacy 40 and the Hound Dog for precision aerobatics on Sunday.

No comments: