Tuesday, August 16, 2022

More Go Devil.

I flew it yesterday and the engine was low on power. I didn't think much of it being a .40 in a good size plane. Today I got 2 laps and the engine quit. I couldn't get it started so I took out the Jamison. At home I removed the engine from the Go Devil and the back plate stayed in the plane. The screws had fallen out and they were still hanging around the engine bay. I bought parts for 3 .40's and returned them back into usable engines. I probably didn't tighten this one as the other two are in Twisters and working well. I suppose I should check those back plates to make sure they are tight. I was trying to check the changes I made to the controls to even the up and down control. I may be on the right track. I have two planes with the same problem and I'm using a different fix on each one. Something as to work.

No comments: