Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Summer rain.

For the past two months it has rained every day. There was only two days that it didn't rain. The park has stopped mowing because the ground is too soft for the mowers. I stopped flying there a week ago as my planes would tip over on landing. I don't have a small trailer to bring my own mowers to carve out a circle. I figured that the park in the next twon would be suitable for flying but their grass is longer that the park here. We finally got in a couple passes with the 37 Ford. It took two weeks to get a dry Friday night. It was the first outing for the newly completed car and the new transmission and suspension and roll cage. We found some areas that needed attention and they have been handled along with some other things that would have gone unnoticed.We head for Noble, Ok Friday morning. It should be a great adventure.

No comments: