Thursday, August 4, 2022

On again, off again, back on again, back off again.

The raffle plane flys pretty well in level flight but I can't even the turn rates out. Sluggish in inside and sensitive in the outsides. So the raffle plane is a raffle plane once again. I'm always trying to make things cheap but effective. I came across an empty jug of Tide concentrated laundry detergent. The inside of the jug had a coating of the detergent so I put some water in and swirled it around to incorporate the soap with the water. Then I added half a spray bottle to my plane cleaner and I'm using that to clean the planes It works quit well so far.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Perry
I encountered something like that with my Stuka Stunt. Fixed it by adding up thrust (about 1 degree is all it took)

Dennis A