Sunday, March 22, 2009

Back at the school yord.

I took the Pupster to the school on Shepard hill and got in one flight. The wind was strong and the ball diamond had been readied for the new season. The line between the infield and the outfield was cut neatly and left a 2 inch lip. When the engine stopped I set it down without delay and the plane hit the lip and flipped over. The landing gear got bent back a bit and had to be removed and straightened. After that I backed the hot rod out and washed it. It was very dusty from a winter under the overhang. I siphoned most of the gas out and put in 5 gallons of fresh gas. It was running smoother by the time I finished washing it.

1 comment:

2Evil4U said...

Washed the truck today in preparation for the new tire that should arrive this week. I'm going to mount them myself and balance them with dynabeads. Should be interesting.