Monday, March 2, 2009

8 Inches last night and a 3 groover.

I slapped a $25.00 bid on the 3 groove pulley 90 minutes early and went to bed. I got the pulley as someone bid it up to $10.50. Cheaper than Summit anyway. And on top of that it snowed a lot overnight. This is the first time I had to use the snow blower to clear the whole driveway. I always push the crap to one side then use the blower to clean up. To make it interesting the wind is blowing and changing directions so I got most of the snow on me. 25 degrees too. I ran out of 4 letter words and had to dig into my supply up to 16 letters. Most of those I learned from my Grandmother. Like "prickamisery",sonofatwobitches". I used that one after getting a face full of wind blown snow. She had colorful names for me.
Anyway, I think I have most everything I need for the El Camino. I may need some windlace for the headliner though. Seat upholstery too. The painter has a big job spread all over the shop and when he finishes that I'm next.

No comments: