Monday, May 3, 2010

Catching up.

It rained most of the night and half the day plus being windy. We went to Richoni's for lunch and a visit. I set up an appointment to get a new exhaust system on the Saturn.
I took out the other Flite Streak and set it up like the southern one. It took 2 3/4 ounces in the nose to get the cg in the same place. I widened the line spacing on the handle and hope it flys as good as the southern one. I had a tongue muffler for a Fox .40 and spent some time looking for it. After finding an OS .46 LA I bought a few months back I found the muffler. It's quite long and I may have to get a normal one from Brodak as the long one will rip the cylinder off if I land hard on a profile. The lawn grew a bit and needed cutting. It dried off around 2 pm so I got to it. It will take a couple more cuts to get it back to normal. The mowers don't cut every blade in the front tire tracks which looks funny. Now I have to figure which plane to put the spare engine on. The box I mailed out on Sat. arrived today too. What a difference.

No comments: