Thursday, September 15, 2011

The horror.

I went to the field to fly and mow when the dew dried up. The new bolt and tightening the others made a big difference in the mower start up. I finished about 1230 and headed for home. before I left Bolmets parking lot I saw tiny rain drops on the windshield. I took Maple st. and rte. 12. By the time I got to Wauregan I was in a down pour with the El Camino. I fumbled for the wiper switch that is behind the tach. someplace and finally found it. The wipers worked and kept working. I turned the headlights on while I was at it. They still need adjusting. I couldn't see any instrument lights and when I got home in the garage I tried again and they work. I'll have to wash the car now.

1 comment:

2Evil4U said...

Good that everything worked. Bad that it now needs to be cleaned.