Monday, September 26, 2011

Such a deal.

I started the day by calling Tower hobbies and got the credit card straightened out. Then off to the Sterling post office and found out that the Moosup post office don't know what is going on. The Moosup person wouldn't let me ship CD's as media saying only books could go. In Sterling they had no problem shipping CD's as media. Then at 0900 CA time I called the wi fi radio people and got permission to send the radio back for repairs. Then it was wait for the club member to bring the money for the plane and starter. I didn't know it but he had tried to call when I was talking to the radio people. After getting the money we went to Oneco to fly and on the way back stopped at the Sterling post office to mail the radio and some CD's I made for the PAMPA magazine Stunt News. The PO was closed until 1500 and it was 15 minutes early. I'll have to hit them early tomorrow as I have an eye appointment at the VA at 0900.
It's so humid the grass didn't dry up all day. It's getting kinda long too.

No comments: