Thursday, September 22, 2011

Stuff happens.

I've been flying almost every day and yesterday I noticed a crack in the fuselage of the Padre. I have changed all the components at least once except the fuselage. I figured it to be bullet proof as it was laminated with 1/64" plywood on both sides. I almost went with it to the field but figured it may break and bust all the good parts. I removed the engine and cut the wing and stab. out plus removing all the hardware. I'm figuring on making another full fuselage plane with the left overs.
The wife lost confidence in the Pontiac and bought a new Hyundae today. I think it was a good move. Daughter and son in law assisted with the bargaining.
The replacement plane using the Vector wing is coming along. I got the wing installed and the turtle deck is drying.

No comments: