Sunday, October 2, 2011

Things are coming along.

I went to the new school and mowed some of the clover so I could fly with out the lines getting snagged. I finally contacted a club member and relayed my idea to give Bolmet a plaque for letting us use the field for over 30 years. He will pass it on at the meeting.
I have a color scheme for the first winter project plane. It will mimic the Vietnam service ribbon. Yellow background green edges and 3 red stripes. It's different. I'm naming the plane "Red Molly" taken from the song "Vincent Black Lightning".
Some people are laying on anything and stiff as a board it's called something but I don't remember what. I saw John Force do it on TV a while back. While listening to the above song there was a picture of the motorcycle during it's record breaking run on the salt flats and the rider was doing what John was doing. Only at 150 something MPH.

4 comments:

2Evil4U said...

You wouldn't want to call it James. He had to give away his bike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW-w0KgE-8s

2Evil4U said...

Copy and paste that link into the top line for Del McCoury doing the song.

Perry Rose said...

I was listening to Del when I clicked on the other guy and saw the picture of the racer. The Wi Fi station I listen to has Del's version a lot.

2Evil4U said...

Heard it this morning on my way to work.