Saturday, April 21, 2012

Success.

I took one of the spare mowers out of the milk room and got it running. I used a blade and blade mount from spare parts. I didn't know which blade mount came from the mower or if I still had the right one. I needed a 22 inch blade and I got one at Johnson's Hardware in Groton this morning. The attendant didn't like being there and wasn't of much help but I did get a look at the parts lay out on the computer. I did have the right blade mount and I installed the new blade and did a bit of mowing to test it.I removed the tag along hardware from the stand by mower and installed it on the other one so I have two tag alongs to use at the field.  I have to measure the width of cut with all three running.
 Fishing season started today. For the first time in at least 40 years I was fishing at the start. Seeing as I got to the river a few minutes early I didn't see any sense in waiting for 0600. After a couple shiners and small mouth bass I got a small brook trout and then a nice fat one. I threw all back in. I went back this afternoon and got another small mouth bass and went home.

1 comment:

2Evil4U said...

Sounds like a good day.