Thursday, February 7, 2013

Time and space.

I just spent the better part of 3 hours trying to get all my planes situated. With the addition of the StregA-36 and the P-39 I had run out of space to hang them around the basement. I moved cabinets and boxes and tried many combinations and finally hit the right one. I moved the Yak-9 to the rack in the furnace room,I relocated the Parallax to the left closer to Red Molly then hung the P-39 close to the end wall near the small window and moved the Guru across the room between the Parallax and P-39. Then I hung the StregA-36 where the Guru had been and everything is out of the way. As you may notice I finally settled on the name for the Strega/A-36. The graphics should be being made now as I communicated with the cutter a few days ago. With the storm coming it will be a while before I can fly it anyway. The temp is supposed to top out around 30 today with light winds so I may take the P-39 for another session before the snow.

No comments: