Thursday, June 12, 2014

M.L.S. here we come.

After unloading the second pickup load of stuff at the recycle center I did some touch up painting. The realtor came on time and got the pictures taken. Then I went back to painting that went on for two days. I had the right color paints and didn't have to buy any. I removed the storm door to the milk room and painted it and the 12 panes of glass in it. Then I got the handle and lock working. That hasn't worked in way over 45 years. I shaved some wood off the door edge so it would close without binding and relocated the lock striker plate so that would function. As long as I was at it I used up the gallon of UGL Dry Lok on the stucco wall. I finished that this morning as well as putting the door back on the milk room.
 Then I went to the field to get the mowing done and the riding mower engine locked up and won't budge in either direction. Right now I don't feel like trouble shooting it.
 We are getting another load of books and stuff ready for the dump. Some things will be offered to the person that bought stuff from us a while back. What don't sell gets loaded on the truck.

No comments: