Monday, June 2, 2014

Started the process.

We decided to put the house on the market and should it sell move south. I What that did was light a fire and I threw out 5 bags of stuff that was quite valuable a day earlier. I managed to empty a couple cabinets and then it was off to the garage. I have a big pile of stuff on the floor ready to load up and take to the dump Wed. morning.I have a couple more planes to get rid of as I don't know what kind of house we will get. I also want to sell the 37 street rod. 4 vehicles is too many to move. How far we will get is not known at this time.
 This morning I put two of the rubber connectors I bought a few years ago to use. I cut the kitchen sink drain and ran a snake up as far as it would go and flushed the pipe out. Then I ran the snake in the other direction and ran into trouble flushing that end. I had to cut the pipe just before it goes in the big drain and run the snake up that to meet the snaked out portion from the first cut. I put the garden hose to it and it still didn't want to flush but after several tries it puked the crap out. Emptying the flushed water was a chore. A hand cart with small wheels and a heavy load over the lawn was work.
 Tomorrow I'll load the truck with the former valuables so I won't have to do it in the morning. Then it's off to check the bluebird houses. I have to run the edger over the pavement sides too.

No comments: