Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Local business.

My lawn tractor stopped running after mowing last week. I checked things and figured that the fuel pump wasn't doing it's job. I looked one up on the Kohler web site and then found a local Kohler shop. Instead of ordering it through the web site I went to the local business and ordered one. I came in and when I got home the in and out connectors were not there. I couldn't use the ones off the old pump as they are different styles. I called the shop and they called the warehouse and ordered another one. It came today and with all the parts. I installed it and got the engine running again.
  I settled on a paint scheme for the new Nomad. Yellow wings and tail with red fuselage and trim.  Final weight should be close to 50 ounces. It's drying now. One flap and the elevator halves have been removed. I can't apply any more paint for 5 days.

No comments: