Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Cut and paste.

I installed the new carb. on the little tiller and got it running. The gas tank had crap in it and the fuel lines were clogged. The carb. came with new lines. For some reason the old lines had a smaller line inside. That smaller line was bent and twisted. The fuel filter was full of dirt and I cleaned it out and re used it. The new lines went on without the smaller lines and when I pushed the primer bulb fuel showed up. 4 pulls on the starter cord and it started and kept running until I shut it off. I tilled  the dirt where the vines were and it did a good job for what it is.
  I went to the park with the Wildcat and got in two short flights. Working on the stabilizer helped but still not good enough for a contest. I got the plans out and started cutting the stab. out and making a place for it where the plans say it should go. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

No comments: