Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Decal.

I generally get my lettering/graphics from a guy in Florida. A person we know started a graphics shop back in Ct so I ordered a plane name from him. I was surprised that it is more of a sticky decal than graphics that I'm used to. Anyway I put it on the plane and it looks good.
We hit the park this morning and I brought Nomads 2 and 3. I had made some big adjustments to both planes and I needed to try them out. The 3 plane had tricycle landing gear and I had changed it over to a tail dragger. On the 2 plane I completely re set the controls. They both flew much better. I'll take them again tomorrow and then it's the Mo'Best. That one is flying very good also. (It's not really a V1. The V1 has a thinner profile fuselage so it's a 5 1/2 but I don't think Roman numerals have decimals.)

No comments: