Thursday, December 18, 2008

Ebay is getting greedy.

I've been listing items on ebay and not getting any extra things that cost me more money. Ebay lowered my rating because of "excess shipping charges" and wanted me to give free shipping for the holidays. I called ebay and complained. I figured that all the stuff ebay wants costs more money and they are not making enough off me. I listed some old King videos as buy it now free shipping. Total cost is $0.45 up from $0.35. I hope ebay is happy. It took 45 minutes to finalize the listing as I kept remembering things that would make me loose money. Like no bidders outside the US. I didn't see the lowered rating page pop up this time either. I checked the Senior Pattern site and my ad for planes isn't there. A senior moment at the Senior Pattern. Maybe it's only for members but it doesn't say. My laslistings on ebay went well except one buyer hasn't been heard from yet. This one is from Hawaii. I gave the "black spot" to someone from Italy on Tues. for not paying. So I know how to do it. I'll send a reminder on Friday and if nothing by Monday I'll flie a complaint with ebay. The first flight on the Magician showed a right wing high upright and low inverted situation. Meaning a warp in the wing requiring a tab. I prepared a tab but before adding it to the wing I put the incedence meter on the wing and found the inboard (left) wing slightly twisted. I took the heat gun and twisted the wing against the warp and re shrunk the covering. I got in a flight last Sunday and the wings are level. I'm happy. The plane feels good in flight too. I haven't done any thing fancy but I'm on the right track. Too much wind. Someone has chained the gates at the dog track so I can't use that any more.

No comments: