Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow storm part 2.

I finally stopped snowing yesterday. 3 days of snow. It's the longest period of snow I can remember. Well over a foot fell and there's a foot on the ground now. Temps in the low 20's with rain for Tues. night into Wed. Selling of ebay is going OK. I have another non payer, this time from Hawaii. I contacted the next bidder and offered him 4 of the 5 items Dave Miller didn't pay for. A lot lower price and free shipping. I sold my JR century 7 radio and I put a 4 channel Futaba I got from somebody up for .99 cents. My grandson gave me a red bag that has "you've been naughty" on it. Inside are three lumps of coal. I got the new dash ready to go in the El Camino. I had to repair several mounts for things that were cracked and wouldn't hold a screw. I'm waiting for better weather and the new heater unit from Vintage Air. After the new year they said. This could get ugly. I did find a dead mouse in the stock heater. Maybe I can put it on ebay, the heater not the mouse.

No comments: