Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Moving on.

Record low temps expected tonight, thanks Al you asshole.
UPS managed to mangle the plane I sent to LA. I filed a report and it is in the works.
I bellyed the Primary Pupster in again today. This makes about 5 times. I think I will retire it and take out one of the Primary Force kit built planes I have. They should fly better. I have one with a .25 on it and one with a .35. Flight testing will determine the engine to go with.
I have been helping clean up my Mothers house for sale lately. Lots of stuff to be thrown out and lots to be cleaned. I washed the outside with TSP and bleach, it looks a lot better now except for the over spray someone did while painting the deck. It didn't come off with thinner so I don't know which plan to use on it. The inside needs a washing too and airing out. Probably painting too.
I have a replacement wing for the Ringmaster almost built. It still needs some sheeting and covering. It's a sleeper wing as it's 3 inches longer than original but shouldn't be noticeable.

No comments: