Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A retirement.

After belly ing the Primary Pupster several times I re set everything and gave it another try. Still it wants to stall out of maneuvers but I kept it in the air for 4 flights. I finally gave up and took the engine/tank off and hung it up in the basement. It's still good for the beginner pattern but the expert is too much for the plane.
Now that I have a spare engine I brought up the Snow Fox that was made for the same engine. Almost 12 ounces lighter and designed to be a stunt plane it should fly better. I have to find a tongue muffler for it as it's a little nose heavy now.
I finished up doing what I could do at my Mothers house today. I capped off some wires and put the ends in a junction box for safe keeping. I stomped down the junk in the dumpster so it doesn't stick up over the sides and washed the floor. We are planning on meeting with the realtor on Fri.

No comments: