Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Windy today.

The seasonal change and it's wind hit today. 15 to 25 mph. I got in some short trimming flights on two planes. I removed the Fox and installed an OS .40 on one and it had never flown successfully before. It was given to me attached to parts of an old Dura-Plane. I put a venturi on as the carb. was broken off. I set it up like the other OS and it ran perfectly on the first flight. The other one had a BB Fox .40 on it and will take more flights to get it working properly.
UPS came this afternoon and brought the replacement heater control panel. I got it installed quicker than I thought. Everything works like it should so I'm happy. There is still an SS emblem and the headliner to go.
I stopped at the NAPA store in Coventry RI to check on the tire cover. It wasn't in. They will call when it comes in. I got home and they had called to say they can't get the cover. Now I have to go back and get the refund.

No comments: