Monday, April 12, 2010

Got a new grill.

We got to Nashua. NH around 1100 and hit Sears first. I figured we could get everything we wanted there but they didn't have the right grill. I drove across the mall area to The Home Depot and they didn't have the right grill either. Up the road a bit is Lowe's and they had 10 or so of the one I wanted. I stood it up in the bed against the cab and put some bungees on it. Once on the road the wind laid it down. There wasn't any damage. I fired it up when we got home and disassembled the old grill and put the pieces in the truck. The dump opens for Plainfield residents on Wed. morning.

2 comments:

Qu'que chose said...

There was so too! And the grill had been just fine when it was originally put in flat on the truck bed!Such a story teller! Who ya goin' to trust? Moi!

2Evil4U said...

Women. Can't live with 'em. Pass the beer nuts Cliffy.