Sunday, April 4, 2010

Nice day.

I dragged the carpet from the garage extension and they are drying out slowly. The water level is going down and the water stopped seeping into the basement around 2:30 this afternoon. It's still wet behind the garage but below the cement level. Easter dinner kept me from flying today. I did repair one of the Fox .40's. I had broken one of the muffler mount bosses a while back. The hole was complete enough to hold a screw in place so I cleaned the hole and bolt/stud and JB welded it to the block yesterday. I installed a tongue muffler and put it on a board for some run time. It started good and I ran 4-2 ounce fuel loads through it. They always run good on the board. I ordered 2 head buttons from Fox for more experimenting. The river is back to within a foot of normal levels. That should be good enough for the hatchery to resume stocking soon. Fishing season opens next Saturday.

No comments: