Monday, April 5, 2010

Nice day a bit windy.

I went to Lizzy B's for coffee and they told me Ma had won the raffle. So I was also headed to the Sterling P.O. to mail a box to LA. The Moosup P.O. didn't open till 0900. Anyway I got the box sent off and the post master, Mrs. O'Brien, said my son went to school with her daughter. I head for home and as I got out of the truck I remembered the raffle prize I left on the counter at Lizzy B's. Back we go. After that we go to the dog track and it's getting windier by the minute so we walk around the place a couple times. I removed the mower blades and sharpened them. I found that I had installed the small mower blade upside down last year. This engine has lasted through Roy, 2 mower decks and sits all winter. It's got to be 15 years old. 4 pulls on the cord and it's running, ready for another season. I got some oil, a filter for the El Camino and a can of fix a flat for the riding mower. The tire has been going flat for several years now and I finally got around to doing something about it. I should have bought 2 cans while I was at it. Lots of leaks around the bead. A lot of shaking and it may hold air longer.

2 comments:

2Evil4U said...

Must've been Dawna's mom.

2Evil4U said...

Got the box. Looks like it came through perfectly.