Friday, June 22, 2012

Almost back to normal.

Last Thurs. I went to the package store and got a 30 pack of cheap beer. I put it on the floor as the dope in front of me was buying lottery tickets one at a time. When it came to my turn I picked the 30 pack up with my right hand and placed it on the counter. The tendons in my hand felt like banjo strings being plucked. The pain didn't go away as soon as usual and lasted until the next Wed. I called the VA and spoke to a nurse who called me too old to be lifting a 30 pack with one hand and that I had inflamed tendons and to take ibuprofin for a week. An hour after taking the first load of pills my hand felt a lot better. I played horseshoes last night with a splint on and it didn't do a thing for my pitching but we did win one game out of the three.
  I mowed the club field and circle this morning before the heat got too high. It was too hot by the time I finished to get in a flight so I came home. There was no wind either.

No comments: