Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Slow going

Snow yesterday and snow tomorrow makes for a long wait for flying weather. I managed to get out  three times last week though. The engine on the big Ringmaster was acting funny and I went through all the hoops to figure it out. Cleaned out the spraybar twice checked the tank for leaks twice and finally noticed the uniflow tube was way out of position. I haven't had a chance to test it since that.
  I picked up a plane that was donated to the school by one of the club members last week. I put the servo's back in and charged the radio. On Sunday morning I went to the field and flew it. It's a trainer. The flying weather has been quite good considering things. Light wind and decent temps.
 The electrician finished re wiring the house. We changed over to the cable company as ATT didn't have very good service in the area.

No comments: