Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Where are the vendors?? I don't like being left hanging.

Google has been screwing with this computer and I finally figured out how to unscrew it. Bastards.
Anyway,  about 2 months ago I contacted "C. B." about cutting some graphics. We went back and forth a couple times about the sizes and content and finally got it straight. I've always found him hard to do business with. I waited a week or two and nothing. I re sent my last reply and then still nothing. Then I contacted another, no relation, and we went back and forth a couple times about the graphics, all numbers and letters, and he said he could do that and got my address and then he dropped off the end of the earth like C. B.. I ended up enlarging some numbers I had and cut them myself with an exacto knife. Now I've needed a muffler for a Super Tiger .60 and I've been watching some vendors and finally emailed S. D. You guessed it,almost, he hasn't even answered me. I feel like chopped liver. I hope I see these guys complaining about how bad business has been lately.
Brodak is out of stock but I've queried them about that and Randy Smith is next on the contact list. WT capitol F over. Called him, he's out of S/T tube mufflers maybe have some in a week or so.
  I did find some vinyl sheets on Amazon that are used for the cutters and they should be in today. Go Amazon Prime.
 As soon as the frost melts off the truck windshield I'm going to check on the field. Maybe get in some flying today.
 I went, I saw, I came back got the Acromaster and went back to fly. After roofing it trying a reverse wing over I re set the controls throws and put a 3 degree shim under the engine and put a smaller tank on. And I installed the OS remote needle valve on the Fox .19. All worked well. I had  about equal control up and down the engine ran quite well too. I'm using 50 foot Spectra tied using the sleeved granny knot.

No comments: