Monday, March 24, 2014

Finally found a muffler.

After looking for several months and coming up with empty promises and no gots I put a wanted ad on a forum and bought a "Big Art's" tube muffler. It should be here later in the week. The only reason I want one is that it will direct the exhaust away from the wing. The tongue muffler I made works well but messes up the wing.
 The weather has gone back to winter in January. 16 degrees this morning with a brisk wind. Tomorrow night there could be a bunch of snow depending on how the storm tracks. My son is heading back home early Tues. morning. We hit the Bridgewater, MA swap meet on Sat. but didn't find much of interest. We did find a better way to get to the MBTA station at South Attleboro. Going from here to Providence to get on I-95 north is awful on a good day. Now I'll take I-295 around to 95 bypassing Providence altogether.

No comments: