Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Dog house.

The roofers came Monday and shingled half the roof and were off by 1:00pm. They returned early this morning and were finished by 1:00pm. No more ugly chimney either. The wood roofing boards were in perfect shape, I was surprised at that. They will be back in the morning to take all the leftover stuff and their ladders and stuff.
 I was asked to build a dog house big enough for two German shepherds. I built it during the day today and got a coat of paint on it and a piece of old rug inside. I asked the roofer helper to set aside a few shingles so I could do the dog house roof. He put three  fresh bundles and a partial roll of underlayment, sticky kind, under the overhang. That should help with fixing the garage roof.
 Real good flying weather this week. The planes that were flying to my liking now need drastic trim changes. At least I got them flying well again. 10 gallons of fuel burned this year so far. I have to mix another batch of homebrew soon.

No comments: