Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Winter camo.

I took a few pictures of the P-40 while waiting for the white to cure. Today would have been a good day to test fly the plane but it will be another week before I'll be able to spray the clear. I'll have to wait for some snow to get the full effect.
  At the end of the last school year I was using one of my radios to fly the students planes. I had the receiver installed in one and forgot to bring it home. The student brought the plane home and I didn't have it at the start of the new year. I saw one of the two students that were flying at the end of the year and she left her plane at the school but the other one was gone. The teacher had the email address of the student and sent a message. We found out that this one returned to Pakistan for college but left the plane here with a relative. That person said they would return the plane. They did and today I got the receiver back.
 

No comments: