Friday, November 28, 2014

Winter camo in winter.

We had a little snow last night and I figured it was a good time to test the winter camo in actual conditions. I also found some pictures of the house just before the roofers finished roofing. No more ugly chimney. While waiting for the white to cure so I can spray the clear I started on the Gypsy. I had ordered a wing jig from Brodak and while waiting for that to arrive I started to build the fuselage. I quickly found out that the two formers that form the engine/tank compartment were missing. Then I took inventory and found that more plywood parts for the wing are missing also. I called Brodak this morning and they said I would have to talk to manufacturing and they are off until Monday. The wing jig came in today. I did build the elevators, fin and rudder, stabilizer and flaps in the mean time.


No comments: