Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Tuning in.

I changed the fuel tank and muffler on the Wildcat. I got to the park later than normal and got in a few flights. I'm using the needle valve asm. that was on the engine but changed the venturi for more power. I set the engine at 9300 rpm on the last flight and it pulled the plane well through the maneuvers but still needs more. The tank won't hold enough fuel so I'll have to get one like the ones on the Nomads. So far so good all things considered.
   I sold the Twister kit I won at the raffle. It got mailed out this morning.
   I may have to assemble the Nobler ARF( an ARF comes already built and covered but in separate sections like Fuselage, wing and tail components) kit. I ran an Enya .35 engine with a couple different propellers but it seemed a little weak. I bolted a Fox .35 that has a hemi head and performance back plate and ran that one for a bit. I still have an old McCoy .35 to test. I may use that one for the Nobler.

No comments: