Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Good guess.

I headed for the park just after 0700. I flew the Nomad + first and it's running very well. I got in two good flights with it and put it away and grabbed the Nomad. I had put the tongue muffler back on and that doesn't work on suction feed. The sky was getting darker so I rolled up the lines and headed for home. At home I dug around and found a tongue muffler that I had drilled for a muffler pressure tap. I installed that and I couldn't get the balance right so I removed it and installed the Fox .35 muffler again. That has a pressure tap and I connected the fuel tank vent to the tap. I put the plastic spinner back on and the balance came back where it should be.
   I removed the rear seat cushion from the Hyundai and tried to get 4 planes in the back seat area. I got 3 in. I'll have to remove the seat backs to get 4 planes in. That shouldn't take too long and I'll attack it tomorrow afternoon.
   It started raining about an hour ago but the forecast winds are not here yet.

No comments: