Thursday, July 23, 2009

I'm getting there.

I forgot what formula I used in each of the jugs of fuel I had mixed. The solution was to dump them all into one jug. I did and with some old but still good glow plugs the stuff is working fine. I brought the Snow Fox out and started trimming it. It's a good flying plane. Designed by Leo Mehl as a full fuse. stunter I made it into a profile. I have an OS .40 on it and it has plenty of power. The winds are so light it's hard to find where it's coming from. Wake turbulence from the plane is a bother too. I did get 6 good glow plugs from Hobby People. I really think they are the old Hobby Lobby.
I had an interesting thing happen to my lawn tractor. I removed the carb. and gas poured out of the breather pipe that connects the air cleaner to the engine. Funny part about that is I have a shut off and it was closed and not leaking. I tried to start it and it wouldn't turn over. I removed the spark plug and the gas spurted out when I hit the starter. All tests have been negative for leaking anythings. A new carb. is close to $150.00 delivered.

No comments: