Friday, September 3, 2010

Dead calm and sprinkles, some hurricane.

I almost got in a full old time pattern this morning. The ringmaster is so easy to stall it makes simple loops a challenge. The landing gear is so springy it's almost impossible to land with out bouncing several times. I've tied the legs together but I think they spring forward and outward still. I should put aluminum gear on it. The Ruffy is much better since all the adjustments. Good line tension in the overhead stuff. I added a bit more nose weight as it climbs when the engine stops.
I got my Tower order yesterday. I bought a 12 volt battery that straps to the electic starter. Getting the inverted engines going without a helper isn't easy. With the remote starter capability I can put a bit of pressure in the tank with the fuel syringe and hit it with the starter and it starts. No chance of flooding as the fuel drips out when the engine isn't turning.
The AT&T guy said he fixed the problem with our phone.

No comments: