Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mr. Happy Tooth gets his ass kicked.

The flying weather has not been that good lately. The winds at the dog track have been from different directions every 10 feet of altitude. I got in part of a flight today more to test the engine run than anything else.
The new plane, I'm calling the Lightning 20-10, is taking shape as a kit. I have the foam wings cut, the leading edges molded, the fuse. sides cut and the doublers cut plus the engine crutch made. I'm changing the name from Lightning 2000 to 20-10 as I reduced the plans 10%. It kinda fits.
I have been getting my teeth worked on by the new dentist lately. She worked on one last week and it was not happy. I figured it would calm down and it did but the infection wasn't going away fast enough. She got me some penicillin. I had another appointment today to finish up last weeks work and change a filling that needed it. She didn't like the situation after filling the tooth and attacked the infection with vigor to say the least. Anyway things are fine now, she did a good job. I did manage to bite her finger when she asked me a question and put her finger in my mouth at the same time. But Mr. Happy Tooth still got his ass kicked.

No comments: