Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tough times.

We called a tree cutter and got no reply so I called another and am waiting for a reply. I have a guy that will take the logs so that should cost less.
I've been moving stuff down to the basement and I put up another shelf. I got another board but no shelf brackets.
I cut into the Ruffy and installed a bigger tank as I didn't have enough fuel to finish the pattern. The original came out hard. I also put the E-prop on to see how it works. I got in one flight and the engine ran rich but for 5 min. 30 sec. A bit leaner and I should get 6 mins. out of it. A bit less oil would help too but it seems to like my mix. The strap on flow through muffler don't fit tight and there's oil covering the bottom after a flight. Real messy. I put aluminum landing gear on the ringmaster and tried it today too. It didn't bounce and stayed on it's wheels which is a good thing. Hardly any wind here but a good 20 at the dog track. I need to get the Padre out Thurs. or Fri. to make sure it's running right. Then it's off to Wrentham on Sat. and Sun.

No comments: