Friday, May 27, 2011

Warm weather.

I made a trip to the VA this morning for an 0830 appointment. I left at 0710 to give me time in traffic. There was little traffic and I got there 40 minutes early. I was taken right away and was on the road at 0815. I stopped at an Irving station for gas. $3.67 a gallon and it took $105.00 to fill the truck and 11 gallons in cans for the Pontiac. I got gas in Plainfield using a gold coin for $0.20 off a gallon. Another $80.00. That was $3.79 with the coin.
I went to the field after getting home and flew the new plane. With the glow battery attached again. I'll have to put a flag on the battery. The grass is 2 feet high and needs cutting. I hope the farmer is in the mood soon.
I met up with Don Lapointe the other day at the field. I remembered his face and voice but not the name.

No comments: