Friday, April 22, 2016

I did some work.

We hit the park around 8 this morning. I flew the P-39 and it flys pretty good. The Gypsy had two short flights to check the performance and two busses emptied kids out so we packed up and left. I got the repaired plane out and got the engine running. I found the spray bar loose after running and tightened it. That should improve things a bit. Maybe try flying it in the morning along with the Legacy.
  I went to Home Depot and got a bale of insulation. It is the only stuff 23 inches wide and is kraft faced which proved to be much easier to handle. I put the 93 inch long batts in the rafters and pushed each out to the eaves leaving a gap in the middle. I'll fill that gap with the leftover stuff I used for the walls. I also found a loose 2 x 4 resting on the center beam. More extra stuff.

No comments: