Thursday, April 21, 2016

Don't have it.

After the morning flying session I went to Lowes looking for the 23 inch insulation. I didn't see it on the shelf so I asked the less than knowledgeable service desk person. After some phone calls I was told they don't have it in stock. I looked on line again and didn't find it at any of their stores. Home Depot has something close.
  I was doing some cleaning on the planes when I found a loose part on the wing. I fixed that with tape. Another plane needed some covering repairs and I removed an engine from the Banshee and put it on the P-39. The big plane is ready to test also.I'm in the process of finding out which plane is flying the best so I can take it to the contest. I need a profile, a classic and the regular stunt plane to get in more than one event.

No comments: