Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Good labor day.

The labor day party went well. I moved the cars out of the garage and the El Camino starter didn't work properly. When I moved it back a few days later the starter acted up again so out it came. I got and installed a new one yesterday.
I got in a couple flights yesterday also and I took a tank off another plane that was working right and put it on the one with the $20.00 engine. Big difference. The engine started and ran very well until the fuel line fell off the spray bar nipple. Of course the plane was close to inverted and having learned about trying to bring the plane to upright in this situation I kept it inverted and landed it on the canopy and fin. A little balsa loss that's all. For the future I put wire skids over the damaged spots.

No comments: