Sunday, September 28, 2008

Back to square one.

I had trouble with the heater in the hot rod. I figured it was a weak vacuum signal and couldn't get the carb. port to do it's job. I put the car under the overhang I built and put the El Camino in the garage. I went out today tofix the vacuum problem and the hot rod was wet. I put a fitting into the manifold and ran the heater vacuum line to it. It took some doing to start the car but it started and the heater worked. I drove it out and took the El Camino out and put it in the third stall and the hot rod in its stall. I warmed it up real good to cook off the water. The Saturn is back outside.
I loaded up the rebuilt plane with the $20.00 engine and went to the dog track. It rained on the way but not when I got there. On the second flight it was a light sprinkle. On the third flight it was raining. I packed up and headed home quite wet. It has been raining on and off all day. It should stop early tomorrow. I'm getting ready for the Gil's contest.

No comments: