Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cold and rainey.

I didn't get to fly because of the weather so I went to Town Line Auto and got the truck through emissions. We got all the paper work in order and filled out for the registration try. Probably tomorrow.
I got more done on the plane. I hinged the flaps and got the flap to bell crank push rod adjusted. I also got the cheek tripler installed on the right side of the nose and roughed out. Weight is up to 34.5 ounces as things get added. Still should be in the low 40's when it's finished.
I was reading Stuka Stunt forum and someone answered a question about how much fuel for how many minutes. I thought the Fox .40 had a drinking problem but according to the report it doesn't. Even running at the ragged edge between rich and lean it's a fuel miser compared to the engines listed in the report.

1 comment:

2Evil4U said...

Fly if you can the next few days. You're going to get the crap that just blew through here by Friday I figure.