Monday, October 12, 2009

Blimp fly by at the dog track.

I added another head shim to the fox .40 I'm flying. I think it runs better. The fuel tank isn't doing what it's supposed to do so I changed it but the weather is going down hill and I wont get to test it for a while. I may have too much oil in the fuel too. Lots of variables to mess with. As I was putting the plane in the car to go home there was a blimp puttering along. May have been a "Hood" blimp but I couldn't see as it was not too close.
I started packing the car for the trip when we got home. We plan to leave close to 8 am to get behind the rush through New Haven and New York and ahead of the rush through Harrisburg, PA. Should be a nice ride with the foliage and all.

3 comments:

2Evil4U said...

New Haven? You're not going to go I84?

Qu'que chose said...

From here heading to the WRAM show is the fastest and shortest route to I 81.

2Evil4U said...

So long as there's no traffic. Good luck & be safe.