Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cool but sunny.

I went to Roy's at noon to tune the Dodge Dart he is trying to sell. It runs pretty good for having set for 5 years. Slant six, one bbl. carb., headers auto trans, mega shifter, nothing special. The car is in pretty good shape overall. The dog is doing well.
When I got home the sun was out and the wind was not too strong so I loaded up and went to the dog track. I got in two flights and remembered the electric prop and put it on for the third. It's noticeably smoother and flies as good or better than the top flite wood props.
I tried to get some sky blue paint for the Ruffy I started last year but it's not made. I tried to get some orange paint for the Vicar but it's not made either. I ordered insignia blue for the Ruffy and changed the orange to insignia blue for the Vicar.The wing will still be white though.

No comments: