Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Good flying weather.

We went to the dog track early again today and it was a no wind situation. I got in 4 flights and each one the lap times increased slowly from start to finish. I timed a one second increase from the third lap to the last lap. I changed to muffler pressure and ran it at home and it was fine. I tried it in flight and it sped up again. The only changes I made prior was to put more rubber bands on the tank. I removed them and next time out I'll bring another tank and a new glow plug. I'll change one thing at a time. The weather channel isn't showing the local weather on the eights anymore. I don't know why but it's a pain not to know the forecast.

1 comment:

2Evil4U said...

I've noticed that they don't do the on the 8s all the time, especially when they have some other stupid programming on.